K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Abnormal Summit members' pad CF


Julian: "The writer noona's perfume smelled so strong today~"




Robin: "Maybe it's one of those days? French women also put a ton of perfume to hide it."




Blair & Takuya: "Why???"




Robin: "Because it smells"




Blair: "Can it actually hide the smell?"




Julian: "I know how to hide the smell. Have you guys heard of charcoal before?"




Robin: "So women's pads are made out of charcoal!"




"Wow~ It's 100% cotton on the surface with charcoal component!"




Takuya: "The charcoal in the pads can reduce the smell!"




Blair: "I need to buy these if I get a girlfriend"

=

Instiz: Embarrassing pad CF with Abnormal Summit

- Th... these guys...!

- Why do men gather and talk about these things ㅋㅋ

- I was really flustered when I first saw this CF ㅋㅋ

- They don't have to be curious about it

- I heard that men can actually smell women's period... Ugh... And the CF made me flustered

- Park Seojun, too. These days, there are more male celebrities that do pad CFs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It keeps popping up on Youtube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Why are there only male celebrities in the CFs of female products nowadaysㅋㅋ

Back To Top