K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee earns the most in SM in the first half of 2016


Arena tour: 16.61 billion won
Osaka Kyocera Dome: 9.34 billion won
Tokyo Tokyo Dome: 11.41 billion won
Taemin's solo album: 1.78 billion won
Total earnings including Japanese sales/goods, downloads, etc: more than 40 billion won

-

Pann: #1 earnings of SM in the first half of 2016 is SHINee

1. [+135, -1] They're quietly strong

2. [+115, -2] They're the top idol group of pretty boys

3. [+110, -1] Last year, they did Tokyo Dome for 2 days but still earned more than 2.5 billion won. Amazing.

4. [+61, -0] They get called a has-been on Pann but this is the reality

5. [+58, -0] They've been around for 9 years but they're still doing well. There are other groups that are lasting longer but SHINee members aren't that old yet. SHINee has potentials to last really long. The maknae is only 23.

6. [+58, -0] I thought there aren't that many SHINee fans around me, but they turned out to be hiding... A lot of them cosplay as non-fans.

7. [+52, -0] They're GODinee in reality

8. [+49, -0] They're quietly strong indeed. I barely see Shawols on Pann so I thought SHINee doesn't have many fans. I didn't expect them to be strong like this. I'm viewing SHINee differently.

9. [+47, -0] I thought I was the only Shawol in my school but there was one or two in every class... But all of them cosplay as non-fans ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+41, -0] SHINee is quietly strong. But what's pitiful is that they're always in Japan when they're Korean artists... Since debut, they've done like 100 concerts but 90 of them were held in Japan.

Back To Top