K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Phone call transcription of Yoochun & a "pretty" sasaeng

P = Park Yoochun
S = Sasaeng

P: Are you working part-time right now?
S: Yes.
P: What kind of work?
S: I organize patient lists at a hospital.
P: Ah~
S: Yeah, hehe
P: So you go to school in the evening?
S: Yes, I go to school in the evening, like a night school
P: Ah, I see. Oh, why did you hang up so early last time?
S: Sorry?
P: You said something about your sister coming.
S: Ah, my sister doesn't know that I bought a cellphone.
P: Why not?
S: Because she's mean. She doesn't let me buy a phone and doesn't want me to have better things.
P: Why?
S: I don't know. And she always borrows money from me and never pays back.
P: Hm... I guess that could happen...
S: Hehehe
P: What does she do?
S: She goes to a university.
P: Which university?
S: xx university.
P: Ah~ Do you think you can get into xx university?
S: I could if I study hard? Hehe
P: xx is quite hard to get in, though.
S: Yeah, the university has the best drama program.
P: It's the most competitive.
S: Yes it's hard. You also have to be good at studying.
P: Are you in grade 12? Are you 18 or 19?
S: I'm 19.
P: Hm... So it's next year. It's soon.
S: Yes, I'm going to leave for Seoul right away next year. Hehe~
P: Oppa will buy you a present when you come to Seoul.
S: Really?
P: Yes. Your house looked nice in the picture though.
S: That was my old house. We moved to a worse house.
P: You're not supposed to be on the phone right now, right?
S: No, there's no customer right now.
P: Ah OK. So I have to go to Changwon if I want to see you.
S: Yes.
P: It's far...
S: It is. It takes 7 hours.
P: From Seoul?
S: Yes.
P: Hahaha... Where's Changwon exactly?
S: South, it's at the Southern Sea. It's the endpoint of the peninsula.
P: Is it in Gyeongsangnam-do province?
S: Yes.
P: Oh yeah? I'm near.
S: Where are you right now?
P: Busan.
S: Oh really? Hehe
P: It'll take a short time to get there, right? About a couple of hours?
S: Yes, a couple of hours.
P: I would've gone if you told me earlier. I've never been to Changwon before... Alright then... (sounding regretful) Work hard and study hard. Let's talk later. Oh, and never tell anyone about this. Call you later.

In the second part of the recording, he swears at "ugly" sasaengs and hits them.

-

Pann: Is this the recording of Park Yoochun and a pretty sasaeng?

1. [+148, -0] He told her not to tell anyone... I think this isn't his first time of doing this.

2. [+125, -2] I'm shocked that the sasaeng was 19

3. [+122, -0] Wow... I'm so shocked. He's a total trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's interesting how he had a good image all along.

4. [+86, -2] I turned it off in the middle because it was so disgusting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No need to mention Mr. Park and the girl sounds just as empty-headed. Gross.

5. [+85, -1] At the end, he says, "Fuck off, you fuckers. You fucking bitches." ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at his attitude towards other sasaengs... I wouldn't mind if he's being rude to both sides. One can be a sasaeng if she's pretty?

6. [+77, -0] I knew Park Yoochun would get caught someday ㅋㅋ When there's a pretty girl at a fansign, he gives her his number secretly and tells her to call him. He has one night stands with pretty sasaengs. He was always infamous for this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+73, -0] This is a really infamous recording. I can't believe this is just starting to surface ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+67, -0] It's obviously his voice. I can tell what he's thinking from the way he's speaking. He's hard ㅋㅋ

9. [+65, -2] There's zero sincerity in his voice. Without any feelings, he's just asking for her information for one purpose... Girls, instead of a trash like this, you should date someone who truly loves you.

10. [+59, -0] To pretty sasaengs: "Oppa will buy you a present if you come to Seoul~" (about to head off to Changwon) To ugly sasaengs: "Fuck off" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even his voice is completely different ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top